Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Backyard Artist Dates

While working through The Artist's Way last year, I took few artist dates. But I did make time for small backyard artist dates where I wandered the yard and focused in on the nature that surrounds my everyday life.  I found some lovely things.

Backyard Artist Date- Summer

Backyard Artist Date - Spring

Backyard Artist Date

I never got around to an Autumn artist date, so I thought I would do that now. After this one, posted at The Artist Words, however, I will be moving the Backyard Artist Dates over here to Tamarack Writes. I also plan to post more than just seasonally. So stop by next month and see some more nature shots. Better yet, get out and take your own pictures!!





1 comment:

Sue Heavenrich said...

Lovely photos.... and pretty much my "fall back" artist date: grab camera and go for a walk - see the world through a viewfinder. It gives one a new perspective.